There are many beliefs of what God is or what God may be. What if your beliefs turned out to be wrong?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Let’s say you are a Christian and found out that unless you were Jewish you would not ascend to your version of heaven after death. Would you instantly change your beliefs? What if you couldn’t? What if you were completely against the Jewish culture?
- Proof surfaces from scientific research that God does not exist. Is that possible? Would current governments hide the truth to save current religions and prevent a world wide melt down?
- What if the one true God shows themselves and is a being or entity that does not align themselves with any current or past beliefs?
- What if proof exists that religion was created as a form of government so that the religious leaders could maintain control and order over their followers?
- Let’s say all religions were created to fill the human fear of the unknown?
- What if our current level of consciousness can’t comprehend what the truth holds?
Do these questions make you wonder if what you believe is the truth? Most of us have beliefs our parents raised us with. It’s likely your parents inherited these beliefs from their parents. How many of you have your own beliefs that you have formed on your own? Have you done research? Have you explored what you believe? I would say most of you will say no…
So what does this mean for all of us? I guess it will all depend on the information we have and future findings that will shape what we can comprehend. If you take the time to do some research, and look at what knowledge exists, you will find that there are more answers than you may think. For those of you that would just like the answers… Your in luck! I will continue to explore and research these and many more questions and I will share my findings on this website.